20 weeks old. 2 females 1 fawn grey 1 black with white chest Playful well behaved companion family oriented great house dog. Mom is the pug and the dad is a French bulldog. They have their first round of vaccines and just waiting for their forever home.
Frug Dog Breed Health, Temperament
The Frug dog breed is a hybrid breed that is a cross between a French Bulldog and a Pug. Because they are a hybrid breed, their health and temperament can vary depending on the individual dog and the traits they inherit from their parent breeds. Here is some general information about Frug dog breed health and temperament:
- Like all breeds, Frugs are prone to certain health issues. Common health problems that Frugs may experience include hip dysplasia, brachycephalic airway syndrome (due to their short snouts), eye problems, skin allergies, and obesity.
- It's important to purchase a Frug from a reputable breeder who health tests their breeding dogs and can provide you with health clearances for the puppy's parents. This can help reduce the risk of your Frug developing certain inherited health problems.
- Frugs are known for their friendly, affectionate, and playful personalities. They tend to get along well with children and other pets, and they love to be around people.
- They can be a bit stubborn at times, which can make training a challenge. However, with patience and consistency, they can learn a variety of tricks and commands.
- Frugs are also known for their comedic and clownish behavior, which can make them a joy to be around.
Overall, Frugs can make great pets for the right family. If you're considering adding a Frug to your household, be sure to do your research and talk to a reputable breeder to ensure that you're getting a healthy and well-socialized puppy.